Thursday 19 November 2015

postgis - overlay my shapefiles stored in database to the web/browser




I am very much strrugling on how to display my shapefiles stored in postgis database to the browser or to the web.. is there anyone there knows how to do it.? I am using geodjango framework in python,. I already achieve the displaying of maps in admin interface but when I create my public page for displaying the maps, its make my head aching,.I did not konow how to overlay my shapefiles stored in database to the base map openlayers / openstreetmap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...