Sunday 15 November 2015

arcgis desktop - How to use consistent symbology between multiple stretched rasters in ArcMap?


I have a series of continuous rasters representing the same phenomenon over time, so I need to use the same symbology across them all.


So I set the stretched symbology of the first raster, with a color ramp from the min/max values:


enter image description here


Now in the second raster, I import the symbology from the first raster. Unfortunately, although the labels match, the actual min/max values are not the same as the first layer:


enter image description here


So the red in the second raster corresponds to a value of 0.47, rather than 0.66.


How can I ensure that both rasters are using a consistent symbology?




Answer



Many thanks to @Erica for the reply, which for some reason didn't work for me.


But it did put me on the right track to finding a solution, which was to use the Minimum/Maximum Stretch, in combination with the Edit High/Low Values option:


enter image description here


Importing this symbology into the other rasters caused the correct stretch to be applied to all images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...