Friday 27 November 2015

qgis - Make WMS layer background transparent in Leaflet


I have inserted the following layer from a GeoServer WMS in the following Leaflet map


Screenshot of the Leaflet map:


var nexrad = new L.TileLayer.WMS("URL", {
layers: 'Wrecks:WrecksGreaterNorthSea',
format: 'image/png',
transparent: true

});

but the background is not transparent. I have tried to set it by modifying the tiff image with QGIS creating a transparency band but it does not work. I have a second WMS layer in the map but I do not have this problem with this one.


Could you help me solve this issue, please?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...