Thursday 26 November 2015

arcgis desktop - How to make 2 raster to be the same extent?


I got two raster files of rice suitability area and land use. Two layers have the same cell size (400x400 meters). However, rice suitability layer extent is (234,298) column and row, while extent of land use layer is (229,288). It caused a big trouble when I run allocation model. I would like to make extent of suitability layer to be the same with land use layer.


I have tried to use data management> raster> raster processing> clip and selected environment> processing extent> select extent same as layer land use and/or snap raster to "land use" layer. Unfortunately, the extent of rice suitability layer is the same.


How can I fix this problem with ArcGIS?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...