Saturday 29 August 2015

qgis - How to get FGDB support in GDAL 1.9 without compiling?


I was hoping that I could use the 'master' (nightly-build) version of QGIS to get fgdb support without compiliing (I'm not a developer and frankly have wasted days of productive time trying to get things to compile with no luck).


Since it seems that gdal 1.9 support fgdb, I thought I could just download the developer version. However, the latest version of QGIS (191a229), even with gdal 1.9 does not seem to allow me to add my gdb file.


Is the gdal version included with the master build just not compiled with fgdb support? Does anyone know if there's a way to do this without compiling a new version?



Answer



Use the OSGeo4W installer. I updated it to use gdal 1.9.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...