Friday 21 August 2015

postgis - GeoDjango: AttributeError: function 'GDALAllRegister' not found



Im trying to get started with GeoDjango. I am using this https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ref/contrib/gis/tutorial/ tutorial.


When I run "python manage.py migrate" This error occur: "AttributeError: function 'GDALAllRegister' not found"


I have installed GDAL through the OSGeo4W.


Im on a 32bit Windows7 machine with PostgreSQL 9.3 and postgis 2.1.


What should i do to solve this problem?




Unfortunately, I didn't find a resolution. But instead, I found a solution for a mac os x Yosemite machine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...