Sunday 30 August 2015

markers - Extending "How to add complex Emergency Symbology (TrueType fonts) to QGIS?"


I have used the technique as outlined in How to add complex Emergency Symbology (TrueType fonts) to QGIS? but have run into some difficulty.


I have used this technique for a map of water assets that I have created and it worked well. I created 16 different markers, so I saved them as a style for future use. Now I've had to go back, make a change to my map and reprint. I only get one symbol on my map. The full range of created symbols shows in my Layers List. I have tried to reload the saved style, I even went into each one and recreated it, then saved the layer again. The funny thing is that I have created the same styles for raw water as well. It is fine. I'm only having trouble with the potable water layer. Does anyone have any idea of what might be happening and how I might be able to fix it?


The first image is from my Layers window and shows what the items should look like. The second shows the closed boundary valves, and also the locations that should have other symbols. Font markers


Where items should be



Text of QML file:


"/> 0 0 0 Asset_Name 0 . . generatedlayout




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...