Tuesday 25 August 2015

pdf - QGIS atlas generation - batch process for many atlases


I have many different QGIS projects, each one is designed to create one particular atlas or map book in pdf format (one different book per every QGIS project). Month by month I must actualize each atlas, so I have to open each QGIS project and generate the corresponding pdf book. Because this process take a lot of productive time I want to find a way to actualize those atlases in a quick way, so my question is: Is there a way to create a batch so the pdf actualization process can be automated?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...