Thursday 20 August 2015

arcgis flex api - Help needed for extended symbol


I am trying to extend Symbol class in ARGIS Flex API. this is my widget named TestWidget http://pastebin.com/04w6RSur and here is the extended symbol class http://pastebin.com/bqhDzdSe named CustomSymbol placed in Test package in flexviewer 2.


I had drawn a circle and a line in CustomSymbols sprite like this:


sprite.graphics.beginFill( 0x0000FF,1 );
sprite.graphics.drawCircle(0,0,100);
sprite.graphics.endFill();
sprite.graphics.lineStyle(5,0xFF0000,1);
sprite.graphics.lineTo(mapPoint.x+100,mapPoint.y+100);

when I zoom into map it shrinks its size and when I zoom out it grows accordingly. What I want is make it retain its size whether I am zooming in or zooming out.



Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...