Wednesday 1 July 2015

qgis - Conversion of OSM building to elevation raster


I have a roof as an OSM building, which I need to convert to an elevation raster to be used for QGIS calculation, with a raster resolution of 9pts/sqm.


Typical OSM building would be: http://city.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~jeff/complex1.osm


However, I'm not able to find a way to convert this OSM building file to a geotiff raster for QGIS. I tried to convert it to shapefile, but I always loose the z elevation.


Would you have any clue on how to perform this conversion ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...