Friday 17 July 2015

united states - GDAL Conversion of US Topo GeoPDFs


I've used GDAL_translate with "--config GDAL_PDF_LAYERS" option to convert US Topo GeoPDFs to GeoTIFF and it works great for creating collarless topos based on the new format.


However, I can't get it to remove the "Images" layer from the US Topo PDFs for North Dakota (Fargo area) no matter what I try, short of flattening the PDF and discarding spatial component, which defeats the purpose of GDAL conversion. The US Topos for MN in the adjacent area convert as expected. It's something to do with the ND topos.


Has anyone come across this and how can I get GDAL to remove the "Images" layer from the ND US Topos?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...