Thursday 23 July 2015

arcmap - Deleting values from raster file using ArcGIS Raster Calculator?



I have a raster that denotes certain landcover types.


How do I delete all of the pixels except for the ones I want?


I tried going through the symbology tab and while that deletes it for display it doesn't change the raster file itself, so if I were to delete and reload the file it would revert back.



Answer



You can use the reclassify tool in Spatial analyst to change your values to NoData (or any other values). You can also use the raster calculator to apply some rules e.g. Con((raster>=20) & (raster<=30), raster) will set to NoData all values that are not between 20 or 30.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...