Tuesday 28 July 2015

qgis - How can I crop a raster layer to a hemisphere?


I have a raster layer that I want to crop to a hemisphere centered on 30°N, 100°W, to use in an orthographic projection map. What is the best way to do this?


There doesn't seem to be an easy way to generate a hemisphere polygon to mask it by (which I'd think would be the obvious solution).


(Note that, unlike the question this is marked a duplicate of, this is asking about raster layers; the solutions presented in that question are for vector layers and do not work here.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...