Thursday 30 July 2015

Finding closest segment to point which contains same attribute using NNJoin plugin of QGIS?


I'm using QGIS 2.18


I have a point layer with the 4405 address positions of a municipality, as well as a road layer with road segments.


I would like to join the attribute information of the closest road segment to each point UNDER THE CONDITION that the attribute "street name" in the road layer has the same value as the attribute "street name" in the address point layer. In other words, the tool should look for the closest road segment which has the same street name and join the attribute values of this road segment to the point.



Using the NNJoin plugin in QGIS does the job for the first part of my question, but I'm not able to include my condition (as a consequence, for 302 points the attribute values of a road segment are joined for which the street name is not the same as the one indicated in the point).


Is there some kind of extended plugin of NNJoin which could do the job?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...