Wednesday 5 February 2020

How do I embed a KML map using the "new" Google Maps?


I have a KML link that I can use to generate an embedded Google Map using "old" Google Maps and would like to use it instead to create a "new" Google Map embedding.


To generate the an "old" embedding, all I need to do is click on the link icon on the page for my KML, which generates an iframe I can use for embedding:





But this is an "old style" embedding, and I would like to generate a "new style" one from the same KML. Is there a simple mapping from one to the other or from my KML URL directly to the form of the "new iframe?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...