Tuesday 11 February 2020

GeoServer CSS Styling variable


May I set variable in CSS, like as




I have this:


* {
fill: [recode(strTrim(name),
'Akmola Region', '#6495ED',
'Aktobe Region', '#B0C4DE')];
fill-opacity:0.4;

stroke: lightgrey;
}

but I want set variables for Fill and Stroke-width parameters. Like this:



Akmola Region


name
Akmola Region






#
Akmola_fill_color
6495ED



0.4


#605f5f


Akmola_stroke_width
0.1








Aktobe Region


name
Aktobe Region






#
Aktobe_fill_color
B0C4DE



0.4


#605f5f


Aktobe_stroke_width
0.1







I want emulate hover event when mouse hover on map object. Maybe it is possible with css capabilities?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...