Saturday 8 February 2020

color - QGIS coloring NULL values


I am using QGIS Version 2.14.3. I have a map with polygons and a lot of different attributes. Some polygons have NULL values in some columns. I've tried to color the polygons with properties->style->graduated. But in some columns half of the values are NULL and now they don't have any colour.


I know that i could color the NULL values when I chose "categorized" coloring, but I have way to many different entries to do that, because QGIS chooses a colour for every different entry.


I need to have intervals for coloring. Is there an easy way to do that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...