Wednesday 12 February 2020

Cannot Install QGIS Mapserver On Ubuntu 12.04



I'm trying to install qgis-mapserver on my ubuntu 12.04. I just installed qgis desktop 2.6.0-brighton successfully. Here is my steps when installed the desktop :


sudo apt-get install python-software-properties 
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qgis python-qgis qgis-plugin-grass

But when I tried to install the mapserver :


sudo apt-get install qgis-mapserver libapache2-mod-fcgid

I got this error :



The following packages have unmet dependencies:
qgis-mapserver : Depends: qgis-providers (= 2.4.0-0precise2) but 2.6.0-0precise1 is to be installed

Answer



The package is called "qgis-server" (no "map" part anymore) now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...