Tuesday 24 September 2019

QGIS table join issue


I got CSV data on analysed buildings containing object ID, materials etc. And I have vector file with spatial location of all buildings in the city containing as well object ID and some other attributes.


But issues is that in CSV table some object IDs are the same as for example some buildings have additional storage/shred but with different materials therefore different values. Example:


enter image description here


So when I join table to the vector layer, the join only recognises the value of one row even though in the vector layer there are same object IDs. Example:


enter image description here



I tried to give and new ID with row number but the problem is in vector layer I have more buildings then in CSV file so again the values are not connecting with corresponding buildings. Any other solutions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...