Wednesday 25 September 2019

qgis - How to count record points within a given area (electoral district)?



New user to GIS and to QGis but experienced data user.



I have shapefiles for a state legislative districts. I have a set of individual voter records that I have geocoded.


What I'd like to do is create a map where the color wheel displays the number of voters per legislative district. I'm not quite sure how I'll do the join (or even if I should use a join).


I know this is probably basic and I'm asking the question wrong but guidance appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...