Wednesday 25 September 2019

arcgis 10.0 - jagged edges in mosaic DEM



I encounter edge issues when trying to mosaic USGS NED DEMs in ArcGIS 10.0.0. After projection and aggregation, I attempt arcpy.MosaicToNewRaster_management(). I've reproduced the same results using .tif, .img, and GRID formats. I've also reproduced the result using file geodatabases and file folders to store inputs and outputs. I've also tried using arcpy.Mosaic_management() with no luck. Note the unwelcome black border on the bottom which is problematic for analytical applications.


What can be done about the edge issues here?


This question was split from parallelization of raster mosaic.


enter image description here + enter image description here = enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...