Wednesday 25 September 2019

arcgis desktop - Why won't ArcMap 10 snap?



I'm really confused by this. ArcMap will seeminly randomly decide to not allow snapping when editing. Sometimes its only for certain features, sometimes for only parts of the same feature (e.g. one end of a line but not the other, or not along a part of the line). Now its just flat out not letting me snap to anything (yes, snapping is turned on with all options on). Any hints on this one?



Answer



I had the same issue, but a friend said that I should use classic snapping to help select the layers I wanted to snap to. The classic snapping was a simple work around to the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...