Sunday 15 September 2019

mobile - Are there any Indoor GIS platforms?



What sort of infrastructure is needed to allow me to write a simple mobile app for indoor navigation?


Professor Mike Goodchild said:



the average American only spends 13 percent of the time outdoors. GIS-based services help us find restaurants and hotels, but they offer almost no support for navigating in the complex indoor spaces of shopping centers, hospitals, mines, or airports.




On my smartphone, I'd like to show a floor plan oriented to the real world, centered on my location.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...