Tuesday 29 January 2019

web mapping - PostGIS data visualization


I have dump my data in PostGIS from shapefile successfully. I made a postgres connection through PHP and that also returning the data of other field. But the main problem is GEOM field visualization. I want to visualize GEOM field (Polygon and Polyline). Simply I want to visualize PostGIS data to web. Any kind of help or tutorial will be appreciated highly.




I am clarifying little more. I have created my own tiles with tilemill. I am now using Leaflet to visualize the tiles. I have completed this portion successfully. Now I have same database in PostGIS.


I want some interactivity with that data. Such as Search return polygon/polyline/point on the map from PostGIS database. What is the easiest way to do this. In future I want to integrate PGRouting with this map also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...