Tuesday 29 January 2019

qgis - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'resources'


I have resources.qrc compiled to resources.py using the following batch file:


@echo off
call "C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.0\bin\o4w_env.bat"
call "C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.0\bin\qt5_env.bat"
call "C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.0\bin\py3_env.bat"

@echo on
pyrcc5 -o resources.py resources.qrc


I import resources at the beginning of the code but i get the following error:


ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'resources'

I tried editing the .ui file as explained here: QGIS plugin: Problems importing resources (resources_rc) file - plugin doesn't load - PATH problems? But I don't have the exact same lines as mentioned instead of:






I have:







Here is the content of the folder: enter image description here Does somebody have a clue what is wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...