Thursday 17 January 2019

qgis - How to depict line symbols with length from attribute


I want to depict angled drill holes as a horizontal traces (plan view). I have a CSV file with X,Y,Azimuth and Horizontal length.


attribute table


Using the simple marker I can get a line pointing in the right direction, starting from the X,Y coordinates. But even when I set the size to the Horizontal Length attribute in map units, the line are not the right length. I am using UTM21N/WGS 84, so I assume it is not a projection issue.


style layer properties




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...