Tuesday 22 January 2019

installation - Configuration of QGIS Server with Apache Web Server on Windows 7 (64 bit)


I have installed QGIS Server(version 2.X) on my machine (Win. 7 64 bit OS & installed on C:\OSGeo4W64) while installing I found that for 64 bit Apache web server was not available hence its separately installed on C drive (C:\Apache24)


Now tested Apache server installation and it works successfully in web browser for port 80.


I am following this question and this link for installation reference so where should I put "OSGeoW64" folder in Apache web server, to test http://localhost/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities& this URL?


Any help will be great



Answer



I'm not sure your configuration will work. It will end up as a mix of 32-bit and 64-bit binaries.


You can install 32-bit Apache, QGIS and QGIS Server into C:\OSGEO4W\ and place the files in the usual locations.


This will not harm your 64-bit installation of QGIS in C:\OSGEO4W64\.


See also Installing Qgis Server on Windows 7 Machine



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...