Thursday 23 August 2018

python gdal - libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name


I just reinstalled my python environment (and my whole Ubuntu).


In python (or IPython), when loading geopandas:


import geopandas as gpd

or when I import fiona:


import fiona

I get this error message:



ImportError: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol: sqlite3_column_table_name

I have found quite similar requests (here, or here) but none answered my problem. Any advice?



Answer



I had previously installed fiona using pip.


I just reinstalled it using conda :


 conda install -c anaconda fiona=1.6.0

It solved my problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...