Monday 20 August 2018

arcobjects - OGIS Ole Db provider sample with read/write capability


I'm trying to determine what level of effort would be required to develop an OGIS Ole db provider for ArcGIS.


There is a sample that is read-only. I would like to be able to edit featureclasses in the ole db workspace using the out-of-the-box editing tools in ArcMap. Plus, I would prefer to develop in C# instead of C++.


I see that there was an effort to do this with zigGIS, but it never was completed.



Does anyone know of sample code showing how to do this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...