Sunday 26 August 2018

GeoServer/WMS: get original raster image in highest resolution


I am using the WMS interface of GeoServer to retrieve raster data. The raw raster data is stored in an Oracle database,and based on the WMS BBOX parameter and height/width GeoServer decides which zoom level and resolution/pyramid level will be used - as far as I understand.


For my requirement I need to define a BBOX and as a result I want an image (e.g. GeoTIFF) with the highest possible resolution (like the resolution of the raw images in the database) returned. I don't care about the file size, height and width of the image.


Are there WMS parameters to accomplish that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...