Wednesday 21 March 2018

installation - Running LAStools on QGIS 2.8: "missing dependency. lastools folder is not configured"


To be honest I'm not sure how to run LAStools from within QGIS 2.8. I'm trying to learn by experimentation. QGIS shows all the LAStools in the toolbox


If I double click on a LAStool in the toolbox I get the following message:



Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot run :-( LAStools folder is not configured. Please configure it before running LAStools algorithms.



I can't find any LAStools *.exe files anywhere within my QGIS Wien file structure. That makes me wonder how I could have LAStools show in the toolbox. Could it be a *.dll somewhere?


What am I doing wrong?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...