Thursday 22 March 2018

installation - ogr2ogr missing drivers



I have a problem here with installing ogr .. I followed this very usefull tutorial for installing ogr on Windows systems: http://sandbox.idre.ucla.edu/sandbox/tutorials/installing-gdal-for-windows It seemed to work, because I can call ogr from commandline afterwards.


C:\Users\root>gdalinfo --version
GDAL 2.1.0, released 2016/04/25

But when I try to use ogr2ogr it says that it can't find the drivers. I'm on this for hours now but can't get it to work. How do I register the drivers? The path is set correctly and I tried like thousands of different installations. All on a clean Virtual Machine which I reset after every failed installation ..


Please help me, I'm desperate :D



Edit: This is the result I get when typing set g:


C:\Users\root>set G
GDAL_DATA=C:\Program Files (x86)\GDAL\gdal-data
GDAL_DRIVER_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\GDAL\gdalplugins

Which exactly matches my installation ..


Edit2: When I'm trying to convert:


C:\Users\root>ogr2ogr -f "GeoJSON" "C:\Users\root\Desktop\Plugin\Shapefiles_Karte\Bundeslaender\Bundeslaender.geojson" "C:\Users\root\Desktop\Plugin\Shapefiles_Karte\Bundeslaender\Bundeslaender.shp" -overwrite
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `C:\Users\root\Desktop\Plugin\Shapefiles_Karte\Bundeslaender\Bundeslaender.shp' with the following drivers.

-> netCDF
-> PCIDSK
-> JP2OpenJPEG
-> DB2ODBC
-> ESRI Shapefile
-> MapInfo File
-> UK .NTF
-> OGR_SDTS
-> S57
-> DGN

-> OGR_VRT
-> REC
-> Memory
-> BNA
-> CSV
-> NAS
-> GML
-> GPX
-> LIBKML
-> KML

-> GeoJSON
-> Interlis 1
-> Interlis 2
-> OGR_GMT
-> GPKG
-> SQLite
-> ODBC
-> WAsP
-> PGeo
-> MSSQLSpatial

-> PostgreSQL
-> MySQL
-> OpenFileGDB
-> XPlane
-> DXF
-> Geoconcept
-> GeoRSS
-> GPSTrackMaker
-> VFK
-> PGDUMP

-> OSM
-> GPSBabel
-> SUA
-> OpenAir
-> OGR_PDS
-> WFS
-> HTF
-> AeronavFAA
-> Geomedia
-> EDIGEO

-> GFT
-> SVG
-> CouchDB
-> Cloudant
-> Idrisi
-> ARCGEN
-> SEGUKOOA
-> SEGY
-> ODS
-> XLSX

-> ElasticSearch
-> Walk
-> CartoDB
-> SXF
-> Selafin
-> JML
-> PLSCENES
-> CSW
-> VDV
-> TIGER

-> AVCBin
-> AVCE00
-> HTTP


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...