Thursday 22 March 2018

error - Enable LOG Messages in QGIS


How to enable log message in QGIS? debug mode or verbose mode.


I put variable in my env but without success.


More informations to complete this question:


I would like to see messages of detail the transaction between QGIS and database. I'm another problem with QGIS see my another post my idea is discovery more informations to understand the cause of this problem. To me is important enable debug mode in QGIS or enable high level logs.



Answer



define in your OS this environment variables


 export CPL_DEBUG=ON

export CPL_LOG_ERRORS=ON
export CPL_LOG=/tmp/log_qgis.log

No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...