Tuesday 27 December 2016

sql server - Any Good Map Rendering Engines for SqlGeometry/SqlGeography


Can anyone suggest good map rendering engines for MS SQL Server Spatial types (SqlGeometry/SqlGeography)? By rendering, I mean plot the geometries to a common image format such as png or jpeg with very simple symbology.


The 2 I have experimented with thus far are: 1. SharpMap 2. MapServer with the MSSql plugin



I just want to see if there is anything else out there that I might have missed.



Answer



MapGuide OS has the ability to serve MSSQL Server 2008 data.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...