Saturday 31 December 2016

carto - Synced CSV File Google Drive - Not Filling out Georeference field for visual


I Have a JS account on Cartodb with the sync option for data.


I have created code to upload CSV file to Google Drive of all login activity of our Google Accounts for the last day. If I select this document as a data source without adding sync option, it converts the ip_address column I have to the co-ords using Georeference via IP Addressing.


If I select the sync option instead for the table data, the data syncs correctly but I can't see where to setup the georeference column for the map view. The Georeference section in the top right drop down is greyed out.


Please tell me I haven't upgraded our account without this feature working...





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...