Monday 26 December 2016

geoserver - DWithin WFS filter is not working


I'm new to GeoServer andI want to buffer an area around a point. I'm using a DWithin WFS filter but not getting any results. Please tell me the correct format to use DWithin.


My GET request:


http://localhost:8085/geoserver/wfs?request=GetFeature&version=1.0.0&service=WFS&outputformat=json&cql_filter=DWITHIN(the_geom,POINT(76.7,8.5,osm_id=16173236))&CQL_FILTER=typein(hospital)&typename=india_road_nw:points&


Result obtained:


no buffering is done.. all the points are obtained. What to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...