Friday 23 December 2016

Kriging with barriers in ArcGIS Desktop?


I am trying to do interpolation in a coastal area with data points in several rivers emptying into a bay and on opposite sides of peninsulas.


I have created a coastline layer to use it as a barrier but cannot figure out how to do this in ArcGIS 10.


I do not see a barriers object anywhere in any of the kriging tools.


I tried just doing the kriging then clipping it to the land, but I get unrealistic results where data points close together but separated by land create problems.


I see online documentation for doing this in geoprocessing scripts in 9.3 but nothing similar for 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...