Thursday 28 May 2015

geoprocessing - CSV list as input parameter in QGIS 3.0 Processing Modeler


I have CSV list with XY coordinates (company and its competitors) which I want to input into simple QGIS Processing model. From this list the model creates and styles two spatial layers.


Everything works well with one exception. I have the input CSV list set up to fixed directory path (see screenshot no. 1). I would like if the model allowed me to select the path to the CSV list when I run the model (see screenshot no. 2).


Does anyone know how to set up a CSV list as an input parameter to QGIS processing model?


QGIS Model Editing Mode QGIS Model User Interface




Answer



Add vector layer parameter enter image description here


Use this parameter as input for algorithm


enter image description here


Run the model - it will ask you to select a file for the vector layer parameter


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...