Thursday 21 May 2015

Count points within each buffer QGIS


What I am trying to accomplish is to find the number of points that intersect a created buffer. I.E. I have a layer called "Buildings", for each building I have fixed distance buffers (<400m). I also a layer called "bus_stops" that includes points. Now I want to calculated how many bus_stops are within each buffer and have a "bus_stop_count" feature in attribute table. How do I accomplish this using QGIS?


What I have tried:


I tried joining attributes by location, using the "bus_stops" layer and the buffer layer. But it doesn't work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...