Wednesday 20 May 2015

ArcGIS Explorer Map Display Issue


I bet this is probably an issue with my PC, but I have a really odd error with ArcGIS lately.


Refer to the image, it'll explain it best:


ArcGIS Explorer Issue


Notice how their no map displayed? No matter what I do I can't get it to display. If I add data, change the basemap, restart my computer, re-installed Explorer. This started happening about a week ago for no apparent reason. Nothing had crashed or changed recently on my PC.


Has anyone ever heard of any bugs that might be the cause of this?


My ArcGIS Explorer build is: 1750 (2.0.0.1750)


Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Answer



Turns out that this was a driver issue. The graphics card I am running has an issue with its Pixel Shader version. A quick update to my graphics card driver solved it. Thanks for all the input.



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...