Wednesday 31 July 2019

symbology - QGIS just installed on MAC OSX - vector layer styles do not work properly


I am a newbie with QGIS - I have just installed QGIS 2.10.1-Pisa. I am following a youtube tutorial by Steven Bernard and I just found that the styles do not work properly (I run Mac OS X Lion 7.5.1. on a 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 MacBook Air).



When I want to change the sybology of my map, this does not work properly. If you have a look at step 3.2.3. Changing Symbol Structure in the manual on 3.2.1. basic Follow Along: Changing Colors , QGIS does not provide me with any choices. It tells me that 'This layer doesn't have any editable properties'. I am attaching a screenshot just to be clear.


Can anybody tell me what is wrong?


screenshot



Answer



I had a similar error with pseudocolor properties on macboook air mid 2011 OS x 10.10.4


This solved my problem:



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...