Wednesday 24 July 2019

Is there QGIS plugin to allow 3d visualisation of geological borehole data similar to functionality of Target for ArcGIS?


I'm very new to QGIS, I have started using it as my new company is not willing to pay for ArcGIS and Target at this stage so I'm hoping QGIS can substitute not just in the interim but for good.


What I am looking for is a way to load in my borehole database and create 3d visualizations of the data, make cross sections and if possible model seams. Is there any capability within the QGIS world to undertake this kind of work?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...