Saturday 27 July 2019

open source gis - QGIS: Is it possible to edit the datasource of a PostGIS layer?



After creating a layer with RT_SQL_Layer plugin, I want to change some details in the query. Is this possible, or do I need to create a new layer every time I want to change something in the query?


More specifically; I want to change the "Source for This Layer" as shown in example bellow:


enter image description here



Answer



You cannot change the query used in RT SQL Layer plugin. But you can try to only use a general query in RT and refine it in Layer Properties - General - Query builder. The part in Query builder can be easily adjusted while working with the same layer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...