Thursday 30 November 2017

symbology - How do I cluster XY point data? (ArcGIS 9.3)


I have a whole bunch of icons displaying on a map, I want these clustered together as was suggested to me for a different question here... ArcGIS 9.3. How do I increase Picture Marker Symbol performance?


A link to an example was provided but I'm not really sure where to begin. I'll preface this by saying I'm a programmer way before I'm a gis person.


What I want to know, in total noob terms, is how can I cluster my icons for XY events on the map?


Thanks!


EDIT: Forgot to mention, this is for a C# web ADF GIS portal... If it makes any difference.


Is this even possible? I can't seem to find anything for doing this with 9.3 adf.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...