Wednesday 29 November 2017

Is it possible in QGIS print composer to include a numeric scale in an html box?


For work I always have to create a table with my name, project name, date etc. into my map layouts. I also need to include the scale like "1:150000" in that table.


So far I am solving that by including an html table with the html box function of the print composer. Is there a way to automatically include the right scale? So far I only managed to automatically include the date by using a little javascript. Maybe something similar is also possible for the scale?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...