Wednesday 29 November 2017

javascript - How to programmatically enable / disable arrows control in Google Street View?


I'm building a web application using Google Street View andh HTML / Javascript.



I'd like to enable / disable the arrows controls that are on the images.


I can't show examples to do it ...


Suggestions / examples?



Answer



I've solved in this way ...





test Street View































In this section I've configured the options ...


       //### Modify Street View controls ...
var panoOptions = {

scrollwheel: false,
disableDefaultUI: true,
clickToGo: false
};
window.panorama.setOptions(panoOptions);

Now I'm able to manage how to enable / disable controls on Street View images ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...