Thursday 30 November 2017

installation - How to activate GRASS GIS 7 plugin in QGIS 2.8?


Apparently, my linux ubuntu setup of QGIS doesn't contain grass gis, although when I initially installed it last week I added grass gis to the command line. Anyway, I typed in once again and installed grass gis 7.0, however while GRASS starts, the plugin QGIS for it doesn't show up. Any ideas?



Answer



GRASS 7 is not compatible with QGIS 2.8.


You can follow the development of the new GRASS plugin on http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding/progress.html.


For 2.8, you will need to install GRASS 6.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...