Saturday 23 September 2017

kml - Import file format with colors


I am very new to QGIS, so please excuse me if my question seems stupid to you. I have a small question regarding setting manually colors for points and lines. I have a bunch of nodes and vertices to display in different colors. I have written a script in VBA which at the end exports some data to KML (works in google earth, however there are other issues). I have already read that there is limited support for KML (especially with regard to styles) so I tried switching to GML. However QGIS doesn’t seem to respect the manually defined colors. This is an extract from the generated file:



xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation=""
xmlns:ogr="http://ogr.maptools.org/"
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml">



-88.95786,37.79588
>#00248F
S_0018302310






QGiS Displays the respective Nodes and Vertices but does not respect the defined Color.


At the end of the day I only need to display multiple graphs (about 200 with approx 20 nodes each) with multiple colors (colors are randomly generated, nodes and verices should have the same color) on a map. If none of the file formats is suited for this task, maybe you could propose another procedure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...