Thursday 28 September 2017

Fixing Script Error Invalid Pointer from ArcGIS Geoprocessing Tools?


I am just learning ArcGIS 10.2 and it was working well until I tried to use the Export to a Geodatabase (single) option for a dbs table I made. Since then, it seems I now get the same Script Error for import/export functions. However, I just tried to export to Geodatabase (multiple) and error did not pop up. I spoke with tech support and they could not help me so far. I really do not know much about GIS so it is hard for me to fix this problem and cannot proceed with some things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...