Saturday 24 September 2016

symbology - How to remove tiny polygon outlines in geoserver sld?


The data I am using a polygon feature layer, consisting multiple polygons and I want to show the same without polygon outlines. In ArcGIS I simply use outline colour as no colour. This produce the below map.


map produced in ArcGIS


However the same does not work in GeoServer SLD. I tried both, without any tag definition, as well as the following:



#000000
0
0



But both of them produce the following:


Map produced in GeoServer SLD


How can I get rid of the tiny white line (or may be subtle gaps). I can not find anything like polygon-gamma, used in CartoCSS for the same, in SLD documentation.



Answer



You could set the polygon boundary stroke to be the same colour as the fill. You might have to give it more than zero width though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...